Mobile casinos let you take the thrills with you
No more do you have to be confined to your desktop to play your favourite casino games. With new cutting edge technology and faster internet speeds comes with it a growing list of mobile casino sites offering you the chance to take a spin on slots machines or play a hand of blackjack instantly on your mobile device.
Mobile gambling has grown so much in the past few years that for many slots sites and casino companies its revenue now out weighs that of online casino gaming and desktop sites at around 59% - 41%.
And it's been recognised as so popular that you'll now find the newest casino games being made to be released on your favourite Android smartphone, tablet or other phone casino at the same time as online. Letting you play seamlessly across which ever device takes your fancy, all from the same account.
What is a mobile casino?
For those of you who are still unsure about what is a mobile casino here's our definition:
A mobile casino is an online site that can be accessed via your smartphone or tablet like an iPhone or iPad which lets you play casino games including slot machines, and table games like blackjack, roulette, video poker games and even interactive live casino instantly, on the go.
At its basics you can sign up for free, deposit, find and play a new mobile game of all types and varieties and even withdraw your winnings on your smartphone and tablet.
How to get started playing real money casino games
You can of course sign up to one of our recommended casinos and play slots for free without ever making a deposit or giving your credit card details if that's your thing.
However the real thrills of playing at our top rated mobile casinos comes when you make your first deposit and start playing with real money.
Why? Because now there's a risk factor to consider that you might lose what you've put in and walk away with no money to withdraw from your casino account and only a good time.
But that's why we gamble online and why you should too, to treat it as a form of entertainment, use only disposable money and never play with more than you can afford to. The gambling sites can help you set up deposit limits and restrictions to aid in responsible gambling if need be.
Quick steps to get playing within minutes:
- Find a casino by reading our reviews and clicking the play now button
- Then sign up for free (you should never have to pay to sign up to a casino), however you will have to give details like name, address and your email address. It only takes a minute to sign up.
- Then once you're in you can take a look around, or go make your first deposit
- When depositing you can choose to take a welcome bonus and play with more money or skip it and just play with what you deposit.
- Once your money shows in your account, usually instantly (depending on deposit method), then find a game, open it and enjoy your gaming experience.
- Choose the amount you want to bet and then either press the spin button or deal a hand of blackjack or two.
It really is that simple to play mobile casinos for real money. From start to finish you can be playing within a few minutes of reading a recommended review here on Lucky Mobile Casinos.
Is it safe to play casino online?
Our list of the best mobile casinos online are all well established, and licensed casinos that as far as we are aware have had no complaints when it comes to players safety.
It's an industry standard that they use the highest levels of encryption techniques in order to secure your personal data along with deposits and withdrawals. It's in their interest to make sure that their players, like you feel safe and comfortable when playing from which ever device you are using.
With that in mind there are a few things you can watch out for when entering your details. Make sure that the URL has 'https' as the start along with the instantly recognisable green padlock in your browser which denotes a secure connection.
And remember always update your phone software or computer with the latest updates and install anti virus software to further protect yourself from any kind of intrusions.
So to answer the question, yes, it is safe to play at phone casinos online as long as you pick the right ones and ensure not to choose any blacklisted or scam casinos, which you'll never find on this site.
How to choose the right phone casino for you
With so many slot, roulette and blackjack casinos out there to choose from and compare, with even more showing up every day it can be hard to cut through the crap and find the ones that provide you with an all round gambling experience on your mobile phones and tablets.
That's where our unbiased, detailed and honestly written reviews come in.
We give you all the knowledge you need to know before you sign up to a casino to make your life easier. From the casino software providers and types of games, to deposit methods, account currencies and of course for many the all important mobile casinos with no deposit bonus and bigger welcome bonuses.
You'll find all that and more, but here's our quick guide to how to choose the right one for you depending on what you find more important.
- Player Experience: Do you like quick searches and easy to find games, or are you looking for weekly bonuses and casino loyalty programs? What ever your needs be sure to check out how each casino works on your device before you fund your account.
- Software and Games: The games are one of the most important parts of a casino and with so many casino software companies like Microgaming and NetEntertainment out there vying for you attention it's worth knowing more about each one and what they offer. Which is why we suggest checking out more information about them and which mobile casinos offer the ones you like to play.
- Casino Bonuses: One of the biggest draws for many casinos is the welcome bonus they offer, from no deposit to deposit bonuses and free spins. It's worth shopping around to find one that suits you with terms you can accept.
- Security: If security and online safety is a priority, which it always should be then make sure they enlist the latest encryption technologies, and look out for https in the URL.
- Customer Support: Not all casino websites are equal when it comes to customer services. Some only have email support, some have local telephone numbers and some have live chat 24 hours a day 7 days a week and some have all three. Have a quick chat and test out their response times and answers to see how knowledgeable they are if in doubt.
- Payment Methods: Some casinos are more generous in what casino payment options they offer. Many give you the basics like Visa, Bank Transfer and Skrill, but others will go even further with local deposit options like InstaDebit for Canadians, Paysafecard and PayPal. Some like mFortune casino are a pay by phone casino letting you deposit even quicker using your phone bill through the mobile casino apps.
- Licensing: Scroll to the bottom of any online casino and you'll see who they are licensed by, top ones include Malta and UK which ensure that their regulated casinos are working responsibly for their players.
We touched on it slightly but one big part to any casino is their welcome bonus so that's why we're here to answer a few questions:
What you need to know about mobile casino bonuses
One way casinos try to grab your attention is through the use of a casino bonus. It might a be a few no deposit spins on sign up like Vera & John's exclusive 20 spins on ZOOM or through large deposit bonuses offering you 100%, 200% or more bonuses letting you play with more.
We talk about them more on our big list of bonuses, where you'll find a large variety of mobile slots sites and their bonuses with specific country ones for UK, Canada, New Zealand and more.
Here's a quick run down:
- Instant No Deposit Casino Bonus - A sign up bonus you get when you register to a casino for free. Often in the form of free spins on a specific slot or selection of slot machines you get to play casino for free without making a deposit.
- Free Spins - These are free bets on video slots that you'll either get as a bonus before or after you fund your casino account and make a deposit.
- 1st Deposit Bonus - These come in many forms and titles, they can be 100% match bonus where you get the same amount in bonus money as you deposit back to let you play with double your money like at Royal Panda. They can be much smaller or bigger but are always restricted by a maximum bonus amount.
- Free Money - These bonuses are getting harder to find. This is where instead of free spins you get a certain amount of bonus money to play with and aren't usually restricted by a single game, which lets you try out more games. Casinos like mFortune give you £€5 free on sign up where as Video Slots casino gives £€$10 free after your first deposit.
There are many other names, types and variations of welcome bonuses so be sure you know what they mean before you take one.
Bonus wagering requirements are key to enjoyment
Then there's one thing you need to watch out for, the wagering requirements.
What are casino wagering requirements? These are stipulations to your phone casino bonus often shown as a multiplier like 20x or 45x that will define if you'll be able to cash out any real money winnings from the bonuses.
Often with free spins bonuses they refer to any winnings you get from spinning your free bonus spins where as on deposits they are more closely tied to how much bonus money you get, or how much bonus plus winnings.
It's wise to take the time to read the full terms and conditions before you take a bonus to fully understand the requirements and to find out on which mobile casino games you can play.
There are mobile phone casinos with no wagering required on bonuses like mFortune casino app who let you keep what you win on their £€5 free and on their 100% match bonus.
Then there's casinos like Rizk and Guts who have no wagering free spins, you won't be able to cash out your winnings but you will be able to play them as real money on your favourite slots.
Gamble responsibly online and enjoy yourself
Responsible gambling is being pushed more than ever by not only gambling commissions and license provider like the UK and Malta, but the casinos themselves.
This helps you get the most out of them in a way that won't hurt you or those around you.
From being able to set daily, weekly or monthly deposit limits to having support or advice ready and on hand if you need it.
After all gambling online is a form of entertainment and should be considered as much, and should never be considered as a way to make money online.
Read our reponsible gambling page for more information or contact customer support at your favourite casino site for more info on how they can help.