Cookies on Lucky Mobile Casinos
When visiting a site nowadays you might have seen messages popping up asking you to accept cookies. You might have been wondering what these cookies are exactly. Well hopefully by the end of this you will know a little more about them and why we use them on Lucky Mobile Casinos.
A cookie, also referred to as a HTTP cookie, a browser cookie or web cookie is a small file stored in your browser when you visit a website that uses them. They usually contain anonymous information about your visit to the site, providing useful stats that help us improve our site.
Which articles are the most read for example. What you were looking for in our site. All in an attempt to make your visit more user friendly and help us write content you love.
If you know a little about technology, you’ll know these cookies are what makes Google Analytics run. We can’t tell your name, your address or if you prefer pizza or tacos. We can, however, see that 100 people read and liked our article about Android VS iOS casinos.
How do we use them on Lucky Mobile Casinos
We try to make your experience at Lucky Mobile Casinos as great as we can through great content, fast page loading and more. We use the aforementioned analytics on our site so that we can improve our site and deliver what our users need quickly and reliably and when they need it. As we mentioned, all information is anonymous so we don’t know who you are.
We use site caching allowing us to deliver the content faster which is even more important when viewing the site via your mobile. It means your browser will remember that you were on the site already and not have to load everything from scratch again.
Third Party Cookies
We at Lucky Mobile Casinos don’t have any control over the cookies they store in your browser and we suggest that if you want to find out more about them then you head over to their sites and check out their cookie policies.
Here’s a list of what cookies you might find when visiting this site:
- YouTube: You’ll often find videos embedded in our news posts and reviews from YouTube. When viewing a video from YouTube on our site you may have session cookies be added to your browser which helps with the playback of the video. These session cookies only last the time that you are on the page with the video embedded.
- Affiliate Cookies: On our site you will find links that link directly to the casinos, these links are called affiliate links. And when you click on one a cookie will be stored in your browser to help identify which site you came from. This does not hold any personal information and is used as a unique identifier so that when you do sign up the casino knows which affiliate site referred you.
- LuckyMobileCasinos.com: We use caching on our site to help provide a faster user experience. This can often store a cookie to help with various aspects of faster page loading. Not only that but when you agree to our cookies policy we use a cookie to identify the country your are currently viewing from in order to provide you with the relevant casinos, bonus information and news.
More Information & how to manage cookies
If you wish to change your cookie settings then you can at any time. We use one functional cookie when you agree to our cookies policy to stop showing you that message every time you visit our site. We also use anonymous tracking cookies added by Google Analytics to help us improve our sites content and performance.
Turn Tracking Off
Turn Tracking On
Another way to change, or remove cookies is by setting the preferences in your web browser. Depending on your browser there are different ways that can limit the use of them or stop from receiving cookies altogether.
Here’s a few links about managing cookies you might find useful:
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/en-gb/HT201265
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies