The Top 3 Sports Betting Sites On Great Online CasinosJune 11th, 2018
We love playing casino, casino games online, slots, blackjack… but you know what we also like? Placing a few bets on our favourite big match of the day. These are the best casinos with sports betting offering you the best of both betting worlds.
We should clarify that these aren’t sport betting sites that happen to have on online casino.
In case you didn’t notice the title of our site, we are coming from it from the opposite direction: we mostly play on slots and table games.
But, we’re human. Maybe there are certain events, say… a world cup… a big race… the finals… that just makes you want to place a few choice bets.
Instead of heading to a bookmakers online and opening a new account to bet on sports, here are our top 3 casino sites that have surprisingly good sport betting sections and give you the whole package.
If you can’t wait skip to our top 3 sites »
How we picked these top casino sports betting sites:
Ultimately, these are all online websites that, at some point, added the option to bet money on sports through their own dedicated sportsbook to the online casinos.
But we don’t think that means the sports section should be an afterthought. In fact, they should take the ability to gamble on sports as seriously as their mobile casino does for their slots and blackjack players.
That said, we’ve picked these because they are already great casinos; that means quick cashouts, friendly customer service, easy to use interface, fully regulated, with a safe and responsible mantra.
So, on top of that, we also expect:
1. Decent range of odds display format and sorting options
At the very least, you should be able to find American, decimal, and fractional sports odds selections. Because that’s the basis. As you’ll see from our number one choice, you can find much more on top.
Exclusive: 10 Free Spins + 100% up to €$200 Bonus
Get 10 free spins on Starburst on sign up plus 100% up to €$200 first deposit bonus
Equally a quick and easy to use sorting menu and search bar is a must.
After all, you don’t want to waste your time searching through a huge selection of sporting events when you just want to make one quick bet on the match of the day.
2. A wide selection of online sports betting options
This probably should have been number one, but if we are honest, you have to be happy with how the site works first before you look at the gaming options.
Because if you can’t get to the matches and sports bets that you want, then what’s the point?
That said, the whole point of this is to create a one-stop shop for all your betting needs, so the selection of sports to bet on available need to be wide and varied.
Obviously, they will cover the big ones: Football betting, American Football (NFL), Horse Racing, Rugby Tennis, Motorsports, etc.. Ideally they will give us something a little extra for top points. Maybe some interesting e-sports bets, or a little WWE action.
If they can add some in play betting and live betting on top that is also an extra bonus point. Whatever it takes to make things more interesting and them your number one betting site.
3. Easy to use mobile betting app as well as an online sports site
Look, we love mobile casino game play. It’s in our name. We don’t want to jump ahead of ourselves, but desktops are for working on, and iPhones, iPads and Android casinos are for playing on.
Soon we will all be playing using virtual reality headsets and none of this will matter anyway.
Till that happens, we expect the same casino experience on mobile as we do online. And the same goes for betting on sports on casino sites: you should be able to do both seamlessly without making many, if any, sacrifices.
4. A good mix of casino and bettting offers
We know that online gambling bonuses aren’t the be all and end all of a betting site, but… it helps.
Now, you will have to choose whether you’d rather take the new customer betting offers for casino or sports, that’s pretty standard. Very few sites will give you the option to be able to claim both at the same time.
But a good casino sports betting website will then give you offers on both sections of the site. Betting promotions on your favourite slots, as well as your favourite sporting games.
What are the top 3 best casino sports betting sites online?
So now we get to the heart of the matter, where we reveal to your top 3 choices of casino sport betting sites.
Because no matter what game you pick, we’re all gamblers here. We’re all looking for the same thing; that quick thrill of placing a bet and seeing if our gamble pays off.
It’s all for fun,but when the fun stops, you should stop.
Never forget, betting real money on sports is there to add an extra fun dimension to the tennis, NFL, football games etc.. you are watching, and it’s not a means to make money.
3. Leo Vegas casino and sports
Out of our top three choices, The Leo Vegas Sports site is probably the most basic.
Up to €$1200 Bonus + 200 Free Spins
Get up to €$1200 Bonus Money + 200 Free Spins at LeoVegas
But that’s ok because we wanted to add an option here for those of us who primarily play casino and sometimes dabble in sports. Namely the big sports matches.
Because you know what? You don’t need all the bells and whistles if you just want to bet on the next football World Cup, the Rugby 6 Nations or The Ashes.
You just need an easy to use website with the top games that are easy to find via an obvious search bar and options.
- You will only find Decimal, Fractional and American odds in the setting.
- UK and Ireland Horse Racing events only
- A smaller selection of live sports bet than the others – just live football in fact
- No multi-bet options
- Some surprise sports; including e-sports, Pesapolla (for the Finnish) and a good selection of Ice Hockey as this is a great Canadian casino.
- Frequent sport bets bonuses around big events
- Often give out sports bet prizes for playing on the casino, and vice versa
- Best Odds Guaranteed on selected UK and Ireland races
- Simple, easy to use, no frill interface
- In play betting, including live football bets
- 24/7 customer services
2. Mr Green casino and sports
What can we say about this multi-award winning casino and sports gambling site that’s hasn’t been said by millions of others?
Exclusive: 25 Free Spins on Sign Up
Sign up to Mr Green casino for free and get 25 free spins on Narcos slot machine
This has got to be our most high-profile choice, and for good reasons. Sure Mr Green started as a casino in 2008, but they are now a little something to everyone, thanks to a massive expansion in range.
And sure, at heart, they still focus on the casino, but their sports menu is so full of delicious options, they will rarely not have what you want.
Everything they do, they do it wholeheartedly because as far as they are concerned, they don’t see why you should need to play anywhere else.
- Only Decimal, Fractional and American odds in the settings
- A big casino site with lots of different elements. Better for those comfortable in the gambling space.
- Big focus on horse-racing and football matches (could also be a con, depending on your preferences).
- Wide selection of live betting options, including live football, tennis, rugby, and more…
- Their bet assists give you statistics based on past performance of the players/teams
- Multi-bet options give you interesting odds for betting on multiple matches
- They have a best odd guarantee on UK and Irish Horseracing
- Great selection of sports, including e-sports, futsal, surfing, and TV and novelty bets
- Special boosted bets on a wide range of sports if you fancy your hand at trying a new sport
- Great Horse finder app lets you pick from a selection of stats to find your next winning horse
- Easy to change the betting odds format at the bottom of the page
- 24/7 knowledgeable customer services
1. Royal Panda casino and sports
It wasn’t an easy decision as to who would make it to the top spot. Mr Green certainly had plenty to recommend it.
But we decided to put the less well known Royal Panda casino on top because they find a better balance between sports and casino gambling.
Because whilst both Leo Vegas and Mr Green could (arguably) be called casinos with sports bets, Royal Panda could go either way.
Yes they started with a casino online, but they have since embraced their sports gamblers to the point where you could happily just bet on one or the other and not care.
They are fairly new, having only been around since 2014, but you wouldn’t know from looking at their options and promotions.
- Customer services open from 9 am to 00:30 am CET
- You have to go to the main homepage to view the promotions tab. Annoying, but not a deal breaker.
- No horse-racing – for that you’ll have to go to the other two.
- Decimal, Fractional, American, HongKong, Malay and Indo decimal options
- Live multi-view available on a selection of games, including tennis, football, cricket, e-sports and volleyball
- Big focus on live play, with a live calendar of all matches week by week
- Single, Multiple and system betting formats available
- System betting calculator available
- Huge selection of sports bets (over 140), including alpine skiing, biathlons, darts, MMA and fantastic e-sports bet options
- Search result of past matches for all competitions and past dates
- Easy to use customisable interface where you can pin your favourite matches and bets and watch live matches as they happen.
- An equal amount of weekly sportsbook offers as they do casino bonuses.
Like we said, Royal Panda isn’t perfect, but we like that they try and do things a little differently.
Plus, because they are a smaller betting site than the other two we’ve mentioned, they tend to have more time for you if you need help and are more keen to keep you around; so generally, we find them a friendlier lot.
Either way, we’re pretty sure you’ll have a great time on whichever of these new sports betting casino sites you choose to play today.
You can make our day
Sign up to our free casino newsletter and you'll get all the latest mobile casino news and promotions. And if that's not enough you'll make us super happy at the same time.