Blackjack Tournament At Leo Vegas Casino Is Heating Up!May 26th, 2014
Leo Vegas casino are hosting a mobile Blackjack tournament, giving away an Apple iPad a day until the 29th of May 2014.
Are you the king of blackjack? Can you sit for hours watching those cards turn, anticipating every king, queen, jack or ace?
Then this card tournament from Leo Vegas Casino is just right for you. After all, how often do you get rewarded for playing the game you love? Slots, sure… every one does mobile slot promotions. Blackjack casino promotions are rarer and all the more exciting when you find them. Especially as you know you’ll be in the smaller minority of players as everyone heads for those popular fruit machines.
So let us talk you through how you can win an iPad by playing mobile online blackjack.
The Conditions of the Leo Vegas Blackjack Tournament
Every day one player will win an iPad. To win said iPad you have to play any of their vast range of blackjack games and be the one with the highest wins of the day.
200 Free Spins + 200% Welcome Bonus »
Highest win. So that means that it’s not numerical in terms of ‘who wins the most’ but actually ‘who wins the most as per their stake’. So if you are betting 1 chip and win 200 chips and the next person is betting 5 chips and wins 205 chips… you still win because you have the highest win.
A few things to bear in mind:
- The winning period is over 24 hours. The clock resets at midnight and a new iPad is set loose on the world to be won.
- If two players hold the highest win, an elimination competition will be held. Not sure what that is, but we suspect it’s going to involve more blackjack playing. At a guess.
- Only players from UK, Finland and Norway can compete. Odd mix of people we grant you, but we don’t make the rules.
- You can play all and any blackjack game you want. From online to live and mobile blackjack, if you have to count to 21 it’s included in the tournament.
- The Tournament ends midnight 29th of May 2014.
Is it worth it?
If we could describe the Leo Vegas blackjack tournament in one sentence it would be as follows:
“Play your favourite game and if you win tons of money, you’ll also get an iPad”
It hardly bears saying that this is a no-brainer. If you love this casino card game, why not play it at a venue that are going to reward you even more if you win a ton of cash?
The question of course, isn’t really ‘is it worth it’ but do they have a decent online and mobile blackjack games selection. Online we can tell you that they have 13 blackjack tables, including live dealers.
On mobile they have:
- NetEnt’s Touch Blackjack VIP
- Play’n Go Multihand Blackjack (3 hands)
- Microgaming’s European Blackjack Gold
- Betsoft Gaming’s American Blackjack
It’s a good selection, and certainly one that will keep you playing until you get home and can turn on your laptop. We especially recommend the Microgaming and Net Entertainment tables.
You can make our day
Sign up to our newsletter and you'll get all the latest mobile casino news and promotions. And if that's not enough you'll make us super happy at the same time.