New Mobile BlackJack, Roulette & Poker Tables at Mr GreenApril 26th, 2014
Mr Green casino have released three new casino games for mobile phones and tablets. Something for everyone, you’ll be able to play mobile Roulette, Blackjack or Caribbean Poker.
New game releases are always fun. Especially on mobile where you never quite know if it’s going to be a disaster in waiting or something new and wonderful to play. Which is why we give you a quick glimpse of the pros and cons of each of the latest casino games.
The new casino games at Mr Green are two completely new Betsoft games for handheld devices: mobile blackjack and mobile Caribbean poker. These play surprisingly well and are fast to load.
Your Mr Green Bonus?
The third is not quite as new, as Player’s suite mobile Roulette by IGT could be found at Paddy Power previously. However as only a few people can enjoy playing at Paddy’s it’s nice to find this roulette game at a casino that’s more open. Read our Mr Green casino review to find out which welcome promotion you can get.
None of these can be played by US players. Sorry to our American readers.
Single Deck Blackjack Mobile
We have to admit to being fans of single deck blackjack. The blackjack strategy is much tighter and easier to play when you know you only have one deck of cards to account for. Here’s our quick list of pros and cons:
Why is single black jack better?
Only 4 types of the same value card instead of 24. Easier to work out the odds.
(or 4 of each type of value cards) than the traditional 6 decks of cards (vegas style or 24 of each)
- Dealer sounds like’s he is bored to death in between the deadly silence. We’re not asking for vegas show girls, but a little music in the background and a semi happy voice would have made all the difference.
- You’ll have to turn the sound on if you want to hear our bored man.
- Chips size come only in 1, 5 or 25. A few extra in between would have been nice.
- Dealer hits on a soft 17 (rather than just stand).
- Turn the speed of the cards to x3 and hear a little Monty Python tune in your head as everything goes amusingly fast.
- Single deck baby! Not many of them out there on mobile
- Double tap on Android phone to expand the game to take the whole screen
- Nice enough graphics, 2x speed is best to get the game moving
- Good betting range limit of 1 to 200 in cash
- You can split and double down
- Rules of the games clearly laid out
- Strategy of when to hit or stand in the rules
- Works great as iOS or Android blackjack
New to Blackjack? Read our blackjack game guides to learn more »
Caribbean Poker Mobile
Caribbean poker is a classic 5 card poker showdown which has more in common with Video Poker and Blackjack than the traditional poker game. The point of the game? You each get 5 cards and the man with the highest hand wins; except the dealer needs an Ace or a King to just play. Makes it harder for you to lose out and gives you more chances to get some cash back.
- Though the voice is a little happier about being your dealer in Caribbean Poker than in mobile blackjack, the lack of any music in the background still lacks excitement.
- Upon winnings, all your bets are place on the table and it looks messy. Hard to read especially on the smaller screen.
- Considering you have to place two bets (the ante and then double that if you decide to bet rather than fold) the coin denomination could have been a little smaller to allow more conservative players to win. The minimum bet if you don’t fold is 3 in cash.
- Avoid super speed x3 – this game plays better on 2x
- Old fashioned graphics makes it look a little dated
- No mind games, no distractions, just you and the dealer
- One 52 deck card so it’s easier to strategize.
- Big graphics makes it easy to read the cards on display
- Wide range of chips, from 1, 5, 25, 100 (Also 500, but you can’t use that denomination. Why is it there? To tease us?)
- Straight flush pays 50 to 1 and four of a kind 20 to 1
- Rules are clearly laid out
- Works great on Android devices, iPhones and iPads
Player’s Suite Roulette Mobile
Though not new to smartphones and tablet, it is new to Mr Green casino and it’s a great mobile European roulette table that should be enjoyed by more people. It’s not the flashiest, but it is one of the easiest to use roulette games for phones.
Not Sure about the ins and outs of Roulette?
- Only playable in portrait format – a little annoying as tablet or iPad roulette.
- No Hamburg / La Partage rule
- No easy way to make neighbour bets unless you remember the combinations
- Simple graphics make it look far more like an online game than a real life casino roulette table
- Sharp high resolution graphics make game play easy to follow
- Wide range of chips available: 1, 5, 25, 100, 500
- Min/ max bet? From 1 to an incredibly high rolling 1,500
- Easily place chips on a close up of the roulette table
- Easily re-bet and double and re-bet after each spin of the wheel
- Perfect for mobile phones and iPhones.
- European roulette rules
If you are a fan of table games…
Mr Green mobile casino has always been a great choice. With the addition of the games above they now boast 3 Blackjack tables, 3 Roulette tables and now Caribbean poker.
They also plays host to 96 mobile slots, 9 Jackpot slots and five video poker machines, by the likes of Microgaming, NetEnt, IGT, Betsoft & NextGen
On top of which, on iPads and Tablets they have Live Roulette, Live Blackjack, Live Casino Hold’em and Live Baccarat added to the mix. Even on iPhones and Android phones they have Live Roulette (not the rest).
It’s a decent selection when you consider that so many mobile phone casinos forget about the tablet games and concentrate solely on the slots, so head over there and get playing.
You can make our day
Sign up to our newsletter and you'll get all the latest mobile casino news and promotions. And if that's not enough you'll make us super happy at the same time.